Sunday, February 10, 2013

Satire to Fill New Edition of Hi Oh Silver 

Welcome to the new edition of Hi Oh Silver. In July, 2010, I stopped writing my original blog and began writing Hi Oh Silver. My original blog, Every Step of the Way, was an attempt to tell my life story. If you want to know more about my early years from toddling to teen you can still visit the website http://look-for-the-silver-lining.blogspot.com
As the readers who followed me from Every Step of the Way to Hi Oh Silver can attest I attempted to keep a sense of humor about everything. However, as I wandered further and further away from the subject with which I am most comfortable, me, I became increasingly serious and dull. Most of the responses I was receiving were spam. Finally, in December, 2012, I just stopped blogging. If you wish to visit the original Hi Oh Silver you can still visit the website, at least for the next few months---until Go Daddy takes it down.
So, how will the new Hi Oh Silver be different than the original version. Well, in addition to returning to the wonderful Blogspot  community, all posts will be SATIRE. According to my iPhone dictionary  satire is a literary genre that uses irony, sarcasm, ridicule, and the like, to expose, denounce, deride human vice and folly. In other words, I'm going to have fun with the subject, whatever it is, and never take it too seriously. Hopefully, you'll have fun with it too, find a smile or two each week, and become a follower of Hi Oh Silver.

Look for my first satirical post this Thursday. Oh, that's Valentine's Day. Now, isn't that special?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments.